We have the experience and resources to help your organization maximize the value of your monday.com investment. Our team has helped clients with all aspects of using monday.com including onboarding, it consulting, training, and project-based implementation services.
Because monday.com is so easy to use, it is possible for some teams to jump in too quickly, without the necessary planning, requirements gathering, or determination of an implementation approach.
We offer strategic consulting services to help our clients map out how to approach their monday.com implementation, in a deliberate, benefits-centered manner, ensuring they realize the intended benefits.
- Benefits Case & KPIs
- Implementation Strategy
- Process Mapping / Gap Analysis
- New Features / monday.com Apps
- Technical Architecture
- Existing Account Review & Optimization
Many monday.com customers are looking for expert help in setting up their workflows in the most effective way, leveraging available features, monday.com Apps, and best practices.
We offer several implementation services that address all aspects of the implementation process, from requirements gathering thru roles and permissions.
- Detailed Requirements Gathering
- Building & Customizing Boards
- Configuring Automations
- Configuring monday.com Integrations
- Configuring monday.com Apps
- Building Dashboards
- Leveraging Industry Templates
- Setting Up Roles and Permissions
Ensuring all team members are effectively trained and fully onboarded is a critical factor in a successful monday.com implementation.
We provide various training models that are tailored to the needs and culture of each customer and the learning objectives of individual teams. This includes formal training, hands-on application, as well as one-on-one coaching.
- Instructor-Led Product Training (Basic)
- Instructor-Led Product Training (Advanced)
- Admin Training
- Implemented Workflow Training
- Group or One-on-One Workflow Coaching
Some clients have specific requirements or feature requests that are not currently available within monday.com, and require our custom development services.
Using the monday.com App Framework as well as the monday.com API, we are able to build monday.com apps or 3rd party apps that address specific process requirements of clients.
- Developing middleware-facilitated integrations (e.g. Zapier / Integromat)
- Developing API-based integrations
- Developing custom monday.com apps
- Developing Data Migration tools
- Developing external applications that integrate
Successfully implementing your monday.com workflows and dashboards is just the first step in your monday.com journey.
With our dedicated account managers, we are able to offer clients a well-defined onboarding plan, as well as ongoing reviews and insights to ensure they maximize their investment in the platform.
- Existing Account Consolidation
- New Account Setup
- User Onboarding
- Governance Model
- Account Reviews
- New Opportunity Identification
- License Optimization and Renewals
Although monday.com has an excellent customer support team, clients often want continued access to consultants who are familiar with the particulars of their implementation.
We offer support packages that enable customers ensure that their monday.com workflows remain current and perform efficiently.
- Monthly Consultation Sessions
- Optimization Reviews
- Quarterly New Features Reviews